The Portland food cart scene is renowned. Sprinkled throughout the city is curbside cuisine in sprawling cart hubs or solitary nooks. Few corners of the world or types of cuisine are unrepresented. These trailer-based food-flingers provide a quick, diverse alternative to brick-and-mortar restaurants. Popular with lunch crowds, snack-hungry pedestrians, or merely those seeking some down-to-earth variety, food carts give color to the city while they produce fuel for your fragile human bodies.
Food cart locations
Most food carts in town are clumped into congregations from as a full city block to a couple carts huddled together. Some food carts stand alone, wedged in between restaurants and cafes or on the corners of parking lots.
- Altengartz - Corner of SW Alder & 10th, and on NW Davis & 3rd in Old Town on Friday & Saturday nights.
- Fifth Avenue Food Carts - SW 5th between Stark and Oak
- PSU Food Carts - SW 4th between College and Hall
- 10th and Alder Food Carts - SW Alder between Park and SW 11th
- a la carts Food Pavillion - SE 50th & SE Division
- Cartopia - SE 12th & Hawthorne
- Carts on Foster - SE Foster & SE 52nd
- Good Food Here - SE Belmont & SE 43rd
- Food Carts Portland, a website devoted entirely to Portland's food carts
- CartAttack, a website for finding nearby Portland food carts.
- DC Vegetarian, a downtown Portland food cart, creates own version of American classic subs (Oregonian)
- Food carts on Wikipedia
| Stumps are short, minimal pages with only the most basic information.|
Please help them grow by