Portland State University
Portland State University was first established in June of 1946 as the Vanport Extension Center, a facility to meet the education demands of veterans returning from World War II.
The campus of the "school that wouldn't die" was relocated after the Vanport flood. Today it is the largest public university in Oregon.
| Stumps are short, minimal pages with only the most basic information.|
Please help them grow by