St. Johns Bridge

From PortlandWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
St. Johns Bridge in October 2010 (color adjusted)


St. Johns Bridge, opened in 1931, is the northernmost bridge in Portland, connecting the North and Northwest quadrants.

It is the only suspension bridge in the Willamette Valley and the tallest bridge in Oregon. On the east side, largely in the shadow of the bridge, is Cathedral Park, named for the gothic arches of the bridge supports.

External links

Stump.svg Stumps are short, minimal pages with only the most basic information.
Please help them grow by telling their story!