The Old Church

From PortlandWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Old Church, originally the Calvary Presbyterian Church, is a historic non-profit events venue located in downtown Portland's West End cultural district.

History

The land for the church was donated by William Ladd and the design was donated architect Warren H. Williams. The location at the time was located far from the center of town in an area dominated by open fields and woods. The cornerstone was laid on September 11, 1882.

External Links

The Old Church website