3D Center of Art and Photography
- Date: First Thursdays
- Time: 6 - 9 pm
- Location: 3D Center of Art and Photography 1928 NW Lovejoy St Portland, Oregon 97209
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
- First Thursdays FREE for everyone!
The world's only art gallery, museum and theater dedicated to the art and science of 3D!
The 3D Center of Art and Photography, a non-profit museum/gallery, features the best in antique and contemporary 3D imagery. The Center houses everything from antique stereocards to View-Master, contemporary 3D photography, lenticulars, anaglyphs, and computer generated 3D art.
- Every visitor to the 3D Center learns the history of 3D imaging and the three main methods of viewing in 3D.
All visitors receive a new pair of 3D glasses (red/blue) and information on how to make your very own 3D photographs with your digital camera, your computer, the internet and your 3D glasses!
- Includes entry to the 3D Center Movie Theater where you will experience 3D Movie shorts by artists from around the world!
- Tours usually take 45 minutes to one hour.
Find us on Facebook
VIDEO TOUR OF THE 3D CENTER
Youth 14 years and younger and "Friends of the Center" are always FREE!