- Semantic Result Formats (SRF) is a MediaWiki extension, used in conjunction with the Semantic MediaWiki extension, that bundles a number of further result formats for SMW's inline queries. The individual formats can be added to the installation independently, including...
- (Extension:Semantic Result Formats/calendar format replaces the Extension:Semantic Calendar.)
- (The Discourse DB Opinion calendar is a use-case example of the Extension:Semantic Result Formats/calendar format.)
- This extension tweaks user registration process in order to make users populate their user pages with semantic data at registration time.
- Dave's notes: This extension appears abandoned. Also may want to look for an option that can integrate with SocialProfile.
Semantic MediaWiki Plus (SMW+)
Moved the extensive notes once found in this section to User talk:WikiMaster/SMW Sandbox.
Semantic MediaWiki Consulting Resources
- EvolvNet Consulting
- WikiWorks: MediaWiki Consulting
- Welcome to Referata, a site for wiki databases.
- Semantic Communities, LLC
ontoprise- Ontoprise has gone bankrupt. SMW+ is now distributed as DataWiki.
List of Semantic Wiki Engines
- Category:Semantic wiki engine (SemanticWeb.org)
- Sematic MediaWiki (SMW)
- Sematic MediaWiki Plus (SMW+)
Semantic MediaWiki | SMW+
- - Semantic Toolbar, allowing to quickly inspect, create and alter the semantic annotations of a wiki article
- - Advanced Annotation Mode, for annotating contents semantically in a WYSIWYG-like manner without having to cope with the wiki source text
- - Auto-completion, suggesting entities or data existing in the wiki while typing (e.g. when annotating in the wiki-text or filling in input fields)
- - Graphical query interface, empowering users to easily compose queries and preview query results with different output formats
- - Ontology browser, enabling intuitive browsing and changing of the wiki's ontology and lookup of instance and property information
- A recurring event is any event that occurs more than once, according to a pre-defined rule: examples are weekly meetings, anniversaries and birthdays.
- Category:Semantic MediaWiki extensions
- Strategies for Building Semantic Web Applications - (Comprehensive list of information resources.)
- Semantic Wiki: Trending topics
- SMW quick reference
- The semantic technologies of SMW+ complement the dynamic and community-driven characteristics of wikis, making it the perfect tool for collaborative, wiki-based project management.
SMW / SMW+ Extensions
- Data Import extension: Use external data in your Wiki
- Semantic Bundle
- (Redundancy Alert: Semantic MediaWiki comes as part of this bundle.)
- Semantic MediaWiki
- Semantic MediaWiki (Semantic Knowledge Management)
- Semantic MediaWiki & Semantic Forms
- Case study of a simple but highly effective use of Semantic MediaWiki on the CC Wiki
- FOAF and the Semantic Web
- Semantic Wiki: Phpwiki, Freebase, Semantic Mediawiki, Tikiwiki, Bowiki, Smw+, Ontowiki, Wagn
- A Semantic Wiki for Quality Management in Software Development Projects
- Semantic wiki
- Semediawiki-user (Semantic MediaWiki user mailing list.)
- The Deployment Framework is a tool that allows the convenient management of MW extensions and content bundles of a wiki installation. Also, it is contained in SMW+ Community and Professional Edition for automating the process of upgrading and extending SMW+.
Installing SMW+ Deployment Framework
- Help:Deployment Framework - user manual article for Deployment Framework 1.3.1
- Installation Note: We recommended that you install the Deployment Framework on a plain MW installation; the Deployment Framework may later on not update those extensions that were installed manually or those that have been customized.
WYSIWYG Test Results
Test: Upload media.
You have requested to open the Upload Wizzard, which is helpful if you want to
upload and tag media in one step.
In order to use this feature you require the "Rich Media extension" which you
can download here for free: click here to download
Test: Webservice definition.
You have requested to open the Webservice Wizzard, which is helpful if you want
to use data coming from web services.
In order to use this feature you require the "Data Import extension" which you
can download here for free: click here to download
Miscellaneous Formatting Attempts
Adding and modifying data
|Yaron Koren, Stephan Gambke and others||May 2007|
|Semantic Forms allows for the creation of forms to add and edit wiki pages, using the fields within the page's MediaWiki template calls as the fields of the form. All semantic data is meant to be held within templates, and not directly within wiki pages. Templates assign a semantic property to some or (preferably) all of their fields; the type of each semantic property helps determine what sort of input will show up for that field in the form. Data autocompletion is also enabled, as are a variety of other features. Forms can additionally be used for querying the wiki's data.|
|ACTIVE Team STI Innsbruck||January 2010|
| The SMW OntologyEditor is an extension of SemanticMediaWiki and has been developed as part of the ACTIVE project (http://www.active-project.eu/) in order to enable the development of lightweight ontologies. The focus of the editor is to provide an easy understandable interface to develop ontologies and to ensure consistency of the knowledge base by providing a set of knowledge repair algorithms. The main features are: